Ticket Purchase Payment Plans
Prefer to spread out your payments over several months? Our ticketing agency, Eventbrite, has partnered with Paypal Credit to provide additional payment options. PayPal Credit allows attendees to pay in installments when the purchase exceeds $99. The option to purchase with Paypal Credit will be available once tickets go on sale.
How Paypal Credit works for attendees
- Once on the Eventbrite ticketing page, select “Paypal” as your payment method on Eventbrite’s checkout flow.
- Once PayPal is selected you’ll see the option to choose between “PayPal” and “PayPal Credit”.
- Select “Paypal Credit”
- There’s no fees or interest on purchases of $99 or more if paid in full within 6 months
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
- Variable Purchase APR is 25.99%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum interest charge is $2.00.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
What is APR? Is that the interest I’ll be charged for my loan?
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the industry’s standard way of expressing the yearly interest rate you pay on financed items.
- Your APR is based on the amount and timing of your payments, and varies based on your creditworthiness.