- Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds or parking lots (licensed ADA assistants excepted). This will be strictly enforced.
- No fireworks or sky lanterns.
- No unauthorized motorized aerial devices, toys, cameras or equipment (drones, toy planes, etc.).
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, segways).
- No amplified music or drums from 11pm – 11am. Acoustic instruments OK, except in Family Camp.
- Generators permitted in campgrounds from 10am – 8pm.
- No unauthorized vending – only registered vendors you may sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
- Personal campfires permitted – fire pit or fire ring and fire extinguisher required. The fire area must be cleaned up. All debris must be properly disposed of before leaving. Please practice fire safety.
GRANDSTAND MEADOW/CONTROLLED BEVERAGE AREA GUIDELINES
Alcohol is sold in a designated areas in accordance with licensing. No outside beverages may enter into the fenced area, but patrons may carry purchased beverages freely within the entire area which includes the Grandstand Stage, Potomac Stage, and Food Court. The DelFest Music Hall is a separately designated area, and no outside beverages are permitted inside. Sealed water bottles, and empty vessels are OK.
- No cans or glass.
- No outside beverages. Exceptions:
- Sealed water bottles
- Kids’ juice/milk boxes/baby formula
- Empty water bottles. Ample potable water stations provided.
- No large coolers (soft-sided “lunch sized” permitted).
- No chairs higher than 18” in front of the soundboard.
- Small shade structures are permitted in the back third of the music meadow, but must be disassembled and removed after 8pm each evening.
- For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing in the music meadow.
- All personal possessions must be removed from the music meadow after each night’s performance. Any belongings left behind will be placed at Lost and Found.
- Audio recording permitted in designated audience tapers section only – no soundboard patches. Audio recording is subject to change per artist request.
- No video recording of any performances.
- No professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses (point and shoots without additional lenses are fine).
DON’T FORGET TO BRING:
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes (nights can be cool)
- Sunscreen, hat, shades
- Rain gear (extra tarps)
- Acoustic instruments for campsite jams
- Portable radios to tune into our on-site Del Radio
- Water bottles
- First aid kits for your campsite
Great food and beverages will be readily available. Ice may be purchased at the main drink booths. There is an ATM on site.