Ticket Purchase Payment Plans
Prefer to spread out your payments over several months? Our ticketing agency, Eventbrite, has partnered with Affirm to provide additional payment options. Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products and offers instant financing for online purchases on Eventbrite to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3 or 6 months. The option to purchase with Affirm will be available once tickets go on sale.
How Affirm works for attendees
- Once on the Eventbrite ticketing page, select “Monthly Payments with Affirm” and “Continue to Affirm” on Eventbrite’s checkout flow.
- Affirm will then ask for your name, email, mobile or VOIP number, and the last 4 digits of SSN to verify your identity and make a credit decision (some attendees may be asked to provide additional information before receiving a credit decision).
- Affirm will immediately send a security code via text message to your phone and you then enter your code to verify your identity.
- Affirm makes a real-time credit decision. If approved, you’ll be presented with the approved loan amount, available monthly payment options, and other key loan terms (e.g., APR, amount of interest, and down payment requirement, if any).
- You’ll then select how many months (3 or 6) you wish to pay off loan and confirm the loan and then complete your Eventbrite order*.
- You’ll then make monthly payments directly to Affirm until your loan is paid off.
*Rates from 10-30% APR.
What is APR? Is that the interest I’ll be charged for my loan?
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the industry’s standard way of expressing the yearly interest rate you pay on financed items.
- Your APR is based on the amount and timing of your payments, and varies based on your creditworthiness.
- APR is not a simple calculation. We recommend you use Affirm’s APR calculator to understand your total finance charge: affirm.com/apr-calculator/
Why do attendees get declined? What should I do?
- Affirm strives to offer all creditworthy applicants financing, but they aren’t able to approve every loan application.
- If Affirm isn’t able to approve an application, Affirm will immediately notify the applicant of the decision and denial reason via a secured message.
For further assistance, applicants can reach out to Affirm’s customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org