We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines that must be abided by in order to ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone. Every DelFest attendee must abide by the following:
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds or parking lots (licensed ADA assistants excepted). This will be strictly enforced
- No fireworks or sky lanterns
- No drum circles or amplified music from 11pm – 11am
- Generators permitted in campgrounds from 10am-8pm.
- Personal campfires permitted — fire pit or fire ring and fire extinguisher required. The fire area must be cleaned up. All debris must be properly disposed of before leaving. Please practice fire safety. Firewood will be available for purchase at the festival.
- No glass beer bottles permitted
- No cans, bottles or chairs higher than 18” on the music meadow
- For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing in the music meadow
- All personal possessions must be removed from the music meadow after each night’s performance
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds
- Audience and radio taping only (no soundboard patches)
- No video recording of any performances
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs)
- There will be a designated dance-free zone in the music meadow, please be respectful of your neighbors
Enjoy the relaxed festival atmosphere, but be proactive about the security of your belongings. Leave your campground overtly empty, don’t bring what you cannot afford to lose and be sure to look after one another. Our community is not possible without your participation!
Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
Don’t Forget to Bring
- Warm clothes (nights can be cool)
- Sunscreen, hat, shades
- Rain gear (extra tarps)
- Swimsuit & towel for river swims
- Acoustic instruments for campsite jams
- Portable radios to tune into our on-site radio station
- Water bottles
- Dancing shoes
- Your smile
Great food and beverages will be readily available. Ice may be purchased at the main drink booths. There is an ATM on site.