We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines you must abide by in order to ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone. Every DelFest attendee must abide by the following:
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds or parking lots (licensed ADA assistants excepted). This will be strictly enforced.
- No fireworks or sky lanterns.
- No drum circles or amplified music from 11pm – 11am.
- Personal campfires are permitted if you bring your own fire pit or fire ring and fire extinguisher. You are required to clean up the fire area and appropriately dispose of all debris before leaving. Please practice fire safety.
- No cans, bottles, kegs, jugs (except water) or chairs higher than 18″ permitted on the music meadow.
- For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing in the music meadow.
- All personal possessions must be removed from the music meadow after each night’s performance.
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
- Audience and radio taping only (no soundboard patches). NO AUDIO RECORDING DURING OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW.
- No video recording of any performances.
- No personal drone photography or video of any kind.
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs).
Enjoy the relaxed festival atmosphere, but be proactive about the security of your belongings. Leave your campground overtly empty, don’t bring what you cannot afford to lose and be sure to look after one another. Our community is not possible without your participation!
Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes (nights can be cool)
- Sunscreen, hat, shades
- Rain gear (extra tarps)
- Acoustic instruments for campsite jams
- Portable radios to tune into our on-site Del Radio
- Water bottles
- First aid kits for your campsite
Great food and beverages will be readily available. Ice may be purchased at the main drink booths. There is an ATM on site.